Greater Flexibility for New and Existing reservations and Additional Sanitation Protocols.
- Updated as of June 8, 2020
In order to provide you with greater travel flexibility during this new global health scenario, Vapor 156 introduced a more flexible cancellation policy on March 12, 2020. As stay-at-home orders lift and travel resumes, we are excited to welcome you to our hotel. At the same time, we know your plans may continue to change, so we have made your reservations even more flexible.
On the other hand we pride ourselves on high attention to detail. For that reason proactively ensuring proper sanitation throughout our property to prevent the spread of germs and viruses is no exception.
Throughout planning and execution across all areas we have not only maximized efficiency, but we have ensured a united, connected sanitation culture during times of crisis. Daily, we gather our team to walk the property, assess all areas and implement an action plan for constant improvement.
In the face of global health concerns we have established additional rigorous sanitation and disinfection protocols in our guest rooms, as well as throughout the property to mitigate risks.
The well-being and health of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance. Relax and enjoy your vacations with us, while we take care of all the worries.
Elizandro & Dirk
Flexibility for your booking: Any individual reservations booked on and between March 12 and September 30, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day. If you cancel a rate which required an advance payment or deposit, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible.
Additional Sanitation Protocols:
- Standard operating procedures that allow all our team members to flag potential hazards, improve hotel cleaning regimens, track maintenance issues and utilize inspection checklists to make sure nothing gets missed. A plan of action for deep cleaning guest rooms, lobbies, patio, dining room, hand stairs and all public areas.
- Face masks for all hotel staff.
- A shoes sanitizer station on the hotel main entrance and a hand sanitizer station on a bathroom at the hotel patio.
- A cleaning on demand of high touch areas such as furniture, hand stairs, latches and all surfaces.
- To use specific sanitizing products that meet the required nowadays standards to clean each surface.
- Directions, time and details on how to avoid cross contamination by cleaning from clean to dirty.
- Express check-in and check-out, arranging chairs with a 1.5 meters distance in all areas to keep social distancing.
- Allocate breakfast and dinner times to limit the number of guests sharing the dining space at one time and scheduling room service for meals if requested with no extra charges.
- Housekeeping “on-demand” option that allows our guests to request delivery of additional toiletries, towels or linens without having our chamber maids enter the rooms.
- Open lines of communication with our guests to be able to be at hand to answer guests’ queries, react quickly prior to arrival and while hosting to know of any special concern, communicate the status of our local surrounding area and what we are doing to keep the property and our guests safe.