Guests can enjoy their breakfast time at the hotel patio with background music and under the morning sunlight. If guests would like to have more intimacy breakfast is also available at their rooms or in the balconies.
Breakfasts can be Premium or Standard. Standard breakfasts include a fruit salad, eggs, ham, cheese, a glass of juice from a tropical season fruit, milk, coffee or tea and jam. Premium breakfasts have everything a regular breakfast has and even more, such as croissants, bread the way guests like it, vegetables and yogurt.
The hotel offers different kinds of coffee and infusions which are available at the time and place our guests request them. They excel for their variety and peculiar way of serving them. The hotel has a distinguished coffee, Vapor 156 Coffee, to please the most sophisticated taste of caffeine lovers mingled with other delicious flavors. Delight yourself trying our authentic Arabic Cuban coffee made in different ways, from the most common up to the traditional Cuban ones.
Snacks and Dinner
Don’t miss the chance to try the deliciousness of the Cuban traditional cuisine in our patio or perhaps a romantic dinner in one of our balconies under the light of a candle to whisper gentle sweets to your beloved person.
- Snacks: Vapor 156, ham and cheese sandwich, vegetables and cheese sandwich, hamburger.
- Cuban Dinner: Congrí rice or white rice and Cuban black beans broth, pork or chicken, yucca or tamale and vegetables.
- Traditional Cuban Country Side Dinner, (Grill): Broach, pork, chicken, fish, vegetables, mashed plantains, yucca.
Cocktails: Vapor 156, Mojito, Cuba Libre, Daiquirí, Canchánchara, Piña. Colada, Cubanito and even more!
If you are a dance lover, don’t miss the opportunity to learn how to dance Cuban traditional dances such as salsa, mambo, cha-cha and rumba. Our professional dancer will be your teacher and you will have an enjoyable learning experience. A beverage is included and a visit to a dancing club where you can shake your legs is also available.
Whether you just want to relax after a busy day walking through Old Havana or you like to reduce stress, pain and muscle tension our massage therapist will have the right treatment for you in the privacy of your own hotel room. He uses organic, natural products for all massages:
- Relaxation massage is a gentle Swedish Massage that uses smooth gliding strokes to help you relax. You might even fall asleep.
- Thai massage is an ancient healing system combining acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles and assisted Yoga postures.
- Shiatsu massage reduces muscle tension and fatigue and it improves blood circulation as well as the function of the lymphatic system.
- Cupping therapy is a Chinese medicine technique that helps draw out toxins and stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Foot massage gives incomparable pleasures. It not only relieves fatigue but leaves leg muscles and body in tone.
- Sports massage can be used before or after training. But sports massage is also good for anyone with chronic pain, injury or range-of-motion issues.
Have unique and memorable moments by discovering the most amazing places, assisted by experienced local guides. Take the best pictures in a panoramic excursion in an authentic old American fashion car or visit places of local interest to feel and contrast the atmosphere between the old and colonial with the modern trends of the city. Perhaps you are interested in a particular subject, just let us know and we’ll make your city tour come true, taking you to the Havana places of your dreams.
- Panoramic tour, 2 hours. Main interpretation stops at The Christ Blessing Statue, The Morro-Cabaña Fortresses and Revolution Square, while passing by Old Havana, the Havana Tunnel, China Town, the University, Vedado neighborhood and the Malecon.
- Walking guided city tour, 4 hours. Main interpretation stops at Hamel’s Alley, Havana Malecon, The Capitol, and most important sites in Old Havana.
- Personalized unique experience tours, taking into consideration our guests special interests. Examples of previous experiences are: Cuban-African Yoruba religion, herbal medicine or Havana night life.
Cuba trip planning
Are you the kind of traveler who likes to plan spontaneously? Or perhaps you don’t like the formality of the travel agencies schedules. Then, we have the solution for you. Book us and get on top of the accommodation our trip planning service.
- Viñales: The town that keeps the secrets of harvesting and producing the best cigars in the world: Cohibas.
- Varadero: The iconic cuban beach
- Trinidad: The city trapped in time. It’s like driving a time machine and get back more than 500 years to colonial Spanish times
We provide accommodation and transportation to these cuban destinations.
+53 7 877 8453 (Hotel)
+53 558 1 9594 (Elizandro|Owner)
Vapor #156, Between Espada and San Francisco Centro Havana, Havana 11200, Cuba.